Important note: I like to sort this by costs as well. This helps tremendously in understanding which search terms and keywords are popular. I see this as the most important part of the report. This sheet shows the insane click-through rates - this is what we can optimize on.
4. Now, find the Ad Account Performance Checklist I created and click on RSA Analysis Flags.
5. Make a copy of the RSA Analysis Flags Template.
6. Now you have a duplicate page, take the overview data, copy and paste it into CTR Keyword Flags.
7. Then share this in the report.
8. Link the spreadsheet to the header Ad and Keyword Performance Analysis.
9. Now we have the visual, we still have the RSA analysis flags to do and this is sorted by cost.
We can look at ‘search keyword,’ search terms.
These are expensive clicks, so it's important we're showing up.
This is similar to a workflow with keywords. The costs behind marketing for CPAs look great,
This is showing questions that can be answered through the search term keywords match:
Do we sell this item or service?
Is it already a keyword for this ad group? Look at the search term results.
Is there a bunch of videos? Should we make content around something else?
For example, Social media marketing for accountants - it's an exact one-to-one match. That's perfect. The CTR is out of this world, but we're not getting conversions.
10. Date the RSA once the fields have been completed.
11. In the analysis, I interpret the data as "all keywords are 40 percent CTR. I also need to look into the landing page optimization."
And that’s Ad and Keyword Performance - one of the most important sections to focus on.
Part five will look at Responsive Search Ads and Click Through Rate Performance.
Need Some Help With Your Google Ads?
Shorten your learning curve, make the most of your resources, an maximize your impact both online and off.