3. After pasting the screenshot into the Analysis page, we'll write the summary of findings from looking at the data under the Analysis header. For example, I say most ‘searches are in-market for accounting software.’
4. Go back to the Google spreadsheet and sort the data by cost.
I can observe from this data that these are people who are in-market; they are business professionals or looking for accounting software.
Insights can be pulled from this data, like what audiences are performing better considering bid modifications.
5. Go to the Analysis tab and tap into the Ad Account Maintenance Checklist.
Then click Audience Ad Group and the campaign comes up with Audience Ad Group and other metrics.
6. Go back to the original Google data sheet and add level and bid adjustments. This is sorted by cost at group level and bid adjustment. Bid adjustments can be based off this information. Copy and paste to place the info.
7. It’s helpful to do conditional formatting based on a color scale, so it can be visually highlighted.
8. Conversion data is good to have as well. Hit Edit on the Overview Report, then highlight the chart and click All Conversions. None of this data has conversions, so we’ll do bid adjustments.
9. Go into the Google sheet. We don’t have the TCPA, so we can just do zero to 30 percent bid adjustments. Then, just copy and paste the headlines.